CONNECT WITH DIANA
Diana’s Take on Shakeology
I must admit I was very skeptical of Shakeology. I didn’t even want to sell it. I picked up a sample box though, I wanted to try it out and formulate my own reasoning as to why I was validated in ignoring the product. What I discovered was this:
- I’m not longer skeptical of the value of Shakeology.
- My cravings have been seriously curbed, especially if I used it at the right time of the day for me.
- I have more productive bowel movements, which due to my multiple sclerosis previously required me to use medication.
- I simply feel cleaner from the inside out.
I have increased energy and improved attention.
- Because my cravings reduced, this impacted my monthly food budget in a positive way.
Bottom Line: For me, Shakeology is not only good, but it is a valuable product within my current health plan. Shakeology is now an integral part of my total health management.
Shakeology: Nutrition Simplified
Shakeology has many uses:
Sure you could eat more exotic fruits, vegetables, and legumes to get the same amount of nutrition that comes in one glass of Shakeology. But how much food would you need to eat? And how much would it cost? And what’s a legume? One shake is easier.
Prior to starting a new program, this process jump-starts the metabolism and primes the body for serious calorie burning.
By having a Shakeology as a mid-morning or afternoon snack, cravings are curbed, and energy is restored.
Using Shakeology as either a weight-loss or weight-gaining tool by supplementing an entire meal or adding one in.
Many are finding that Shakeology has helped to facilitate regularity.
Experience Shakeology on a daily basis! Get a chance to try all the flavors! Within a few days you’ll notice the difference!
Contact Diana Today
Commit to a healthy life today, contact Diana
(801) 635-9740 | PO Box 939 West Jordan, UT 84084
© 2016 Believe You Can, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The results are only as good as your dedication to accomplishing your goals. I'm not a doctor. I'm not a therapist. If I feel that is where your needs are, I'll recommend you see one. I compliment but do not facilitate therapy or medical treatment.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.